You install software that provides an automatically generated ID and Password that you then provide to us via phone or e-mail so we can login to the computer and fix issues remotely.
We then log into your computer and provide the support required.
- Highspeed Internet connection required
- Must be able to access the internet
- Must be able to login to your computer and run the provided software
- Only software issues can be addressed remotely (No hardware issues)
- Minimum labour charge: $30.00/session
- Maximum labour charge: $120.00/session
- Limit of 2 hours per session
$60.00 CAD / hour
We arrange a time for you to drop off your computer for repair.
You leave your computer with us, and we perform the maintenance required.
An estimate of time and cost will be provided prior to any work being performed.
- You must bring your desktop or laptop computer to our location
- We will provide an estimated time for pickup based on current work load (Typically 24 to 48 hours)
- All machines are physically cleaned and inspected (wipe down, dust blowout, fan inspection, swollen capacitors, etc)
- An entire backup of your data can be made prior to any work being performed (Extra charge applies. Limit of 500GB of data)
- Repairs are performed and documented
- Minimum labour charge: $40.00
$80.00 CAD / hour
We speak with you via phone to find out what the issue is. We arrange a time, and arrive on your doorstep ready to help.
Availability for On-Site Support currently limited to Saturday and Sunday only.
Limited to the Greater Niagara Region.
- Includes 15 minute initial call to determine scope of support required, and if Remote Support is possible
- We arrange a time and place
- We arrive on-site and perform the work required
- If extensive hardware repair is necessary, we take the hardware off-site and the Off-site Support hourly rate applies
- We offer troubleshooting for both wired and wireless networks
- Minimum labour charge: $125.00
$125.00 CAD / hour